Payment, Shipping, Customs, Quality Problems and Order Cancellations
Sevda Kaya, Living-Traditions, Turkey is committed to maintain high quality standards of their production and customer services.
Orders and Cancellations
- All orders are confirmed by email with the customer before shipment. If the product is not on stock a production timeline will be agreed upon in writing between Sevda KAYA, Living-Traditions and the customer.
- Cancellations: If the customer does not agree upon the timeline for shipment before their order is processed, the order can be cancelled via email.
- Down payments: Customers can cancel their order before the 50% down payment by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After %50 of the ordered value has been paid the order cannot be cancelled or payment reimbursed. If such is the case, a reduced amount of the order can be negotiated in writing depending on the progress of the production. All incurred extra costs for cancellation will be paid by the customer.
Customized Orders and Cancellations
- Upon an agreed customized order, cancellation is not possible. Any down payment made will also not be reimbursed. A reduced amount of the order can be re-negotiated in writing. All incurred extra costs for cancellation will be paid by the customer.
- Sevda KAYA, Living-Traditions cannot take responsibility for delay in delivery that is caused by the shipping agent or company.
- For orders up to 100 USD payment is due 10 days after the order is delivered.
- For orders larger than 100 USD a down payment of %50 of the ordered value is required. The remaining payment, plus shipping costs if applicable, are due within 10 days after delivery.
- Payment is possible via Credit Card.
- If paying bank-to-bank, all bank costs to be paid by the customer.
Shipping and Customs
- Shipping costs are paid by the customer. Sevda KAYA, Living Traditions will research on a daily basis for the best and quickest shipment.
- Export if applicable: Customs and any other extra costs incurred in Turkey or/and customs, and any other extra costs incurred in the customer’s country are to paid by the customer.
- Extra packing material and or shipping containers required for export to ensure safe arrival of the product to the customer are paid by the customer.
- If product insurance is needed for shipping it to be agreed upon in writing with Sevda Kaya, Living-Traditions and the customer. Shipping insurance is to be paid by the customer.
- Sevda KAYA, Living-Traditions does not take any responsibility for delay in delivery that is caused by the shipping agent and shipping companies.
- Sevda KAYA, Living-Traditions olive wood products are handmade from natural raw materials which may have minor warping and cracking over time. Sevda KAYA, Living-Traditions has instructions how the products can be repaired and refreshed. Write email@example.com for more information.
- If defect issues that result from the production or inaccurate packaging from shipping, upon mutual agreement a reduction in price can be negotiated in writing. All products in question need to be recognizably photographed as a whole plus the problem area in question and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days after arrival at the customers address.
- For export products where breakage happens during shipment will be reimbursed with a credit for the product value and its shipping costs.
- Custom fees or other costs other than shipping or product value cannot be reimbursed.
This document will be reviewed annually. Last update: 22 August 2022